Extract and Export Voicemails from iPhone Backups
Voicemail is a service that lets callers leave a voice message for you if you are not available to answer your mobile phone. Voicemails are very useful for various circumstance, so you may need to save them to your computer.
Learn how to installer and run iBackup Viewer
Open iPhone backup with iBackup Viewer, and click the "Voicemail" button to load voicemails from the iPhone backup.
The voicemail list shows three columns:
- Contacts, the caller leaves the voicemail
- Date, the creation date of the voicemail
Double click on a voicemail to listen.
There four options to export voicemails:
- Selected... save the selected voicemail to your computer, generally to native .amr format
- Selected as WAV... export the selected voicemail to .wav (Waveform Audio File Format)
- All... export all voicemails to separate .arm files
- All as WAV... export all voicemails to .wav files