We are committed to respecting your Privacy. We recognize that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. That's why we have put a policy in place to protect your personal information. Please read on for more details about our Privacy practices.
WHAT WE COLLECT
- A. When you place an order, we collect basic information such as your name, address and other contact details, payment and technical information.
B. You may be asked to provide additional Personal Data in course of:
- I. Communicating with us about your order.
- II. Supplying feedback and information about your use of our products.
- III. Requesting us to stay in touch with you.
- C. Our server may log your IP address when you visit imactools.com.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATIONWe use your information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- A. We use your Personal Data to administer, or communicate with you about your order.
- B. We may use the information to enhance product quality and to determine future product direction.
- C. Provided you have opted in on our website, we may provide information about new and existing products that may be of interest to you.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, iMacTools uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA
- A. We treat customer Personal Data and information as private and confidential, and we will not disclose this it to other individuals or organizations unless required by law. We will not distribute your Personal Data to be used in mailing lists, surveys, or for any other purpose other than what is stated in the "Use of your information" section.
B. We may disclose Personal Data so far as reasonably necessary:
- I. To third parties including our hosting company, third party internet billing service providers.
- II. When we are required to do so by applicable laws, statutes, regulations, standards or codes of conduct.
ACCESSING AND RECTIFYING YOUR PERSONAL DATAIf you believe that any information we have on record with you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect or incomplete.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.