Collate and delete duplicated phone numbers and email addresses of contacts.
For various reasons, there are numbers of contacts in Address Book with repeated phone numbers and email addresses. These repeated phone numbers are always in different format and with various lengths. Now, AddressBook Cleaner provides an easy way to find out these repeated phone numbers and email addresses, and collate them by clicks. The phone number collation functionality supports flexible length of phone numbers for different country and area, and all non-digital characters will be ignored to recognize the same phone numbers during the collation. This guide shows how to collate phone numbers and email addresses in few steps:
Remember to backup all contacts before doing the following removal steps
Collate duplicated phone numbers and email addresses.
- First, Run "AddressBook Cleaner" and load all contacts
- Select "Contact->Analyze" from top of the screen
- By default, AddressBook Cleaner will compare the whole phone numbers excluding white spaces and other non-digital characters.
- Uncheck "Match whole phone number" shows the number of digits for phone numbers, it is the length of phone number for your country and are.
- "Okay" to perform the collation, all repeated phone numbers and email addresses will be listed.
- Double check items to be removed, and choose "Collate" under "Contact".
- Now, repeated phone numbers and email addresses were cleaned.